Welcome to the Middle East HealthTech Innovation Summit
With the series of Healthcare Summits in Patient Experience across the Middle East, BIIWorld feels proud to present Middle East HealthTech Innovation Summit, scheduled for28th & 29th September 2021, as Hybrid Event with a Physical/In-Person and Online presence.
Middle East HealthTech Innovation Summit brings the ideal platform to bring the regionshealthcare sector closer to the latest technology offerings and solutions that are customisedto adapt the given demands in healthcare.
Speakers and Panelists
Meet our Passionate event speakers
Co-Founder | Medical Realities
Surgeon, Teacher, Futurist, Innovator & Entrepreneur, Former Advisor for Department of Health – Abu Dhabi
Health Informatics Specialist, Health Informatics & Smart Health Dept | Dubai Health Authority
Vice President | UAE Health Informatics Society
WHO Digital Health Technical Advisory Group (DHTAG) Roster of Experts
World Health Organization
Key Sessions and Panels
Exclusive Presentation Topics
- mRNA technology promises to revolutionize future vaccines and treatments.
- mHealth & Telehealth Insurance coverage and its reimbursement
- Applications of data mining techniques in pharmaceutical industry
- Standardizing the record keeping improving patient safety and care quality.
- eHealth-as-a-Service (eHaaS): implementing remote patient monitoring to improve patient health, care coordination and patient experience.
- Innovative healthcare ecosystems: What is the next step?
Insightful Panel Discussions
- C – Level Inspiration Panel | Preparing for a Future Ready Digital Healthcare System – Are we future ready for such pandemic?
- Public Private Partnership Panel | Establishing medical practice to reach out every individual in need.
- Blockchain Panel | Applications of blockchain in ensuring the security and privacy of electronic health record systems.
- Leaders Panel | Resilience to burnout in healthcare workers during the COVID-19 emergency: The role of the ability to tolerate uncertainty.
- Wearable devices Panel | Are they useful for both practitioners and insurers?
View all Topics and Participating CompaniesDownload Event Agenda
What will you learn by Attending?
- Role of Healthcare Technology during Pandemic: Dealing with present & future crisis with technology.
- Budding future leaders for a change: Urging them to break the existing status quo and create a new one.
- Role of AI, ML & Blockchain in Healthcare System
- Effective adoption of Tele health.
- Officials from National and Provincial Government, Civil Society governance
- Upcoming and brimming potential of healthcare technologies
Benefits of Attending:
- Exclusive Networking
- Participation Certificate
- Access to Speaker Presentations
- Access to Event Recordings
- Direct Q&A Sessions
Sponsors and Partners
“An investment in Knowledge pays the best interest”- Benjamin Franklin
The conference will gather healthcare decision-makers and innovators who are committedto enhance person-centred care delivery initiatives:
Hospitals & Healthcare Providers
Public & Private Hospitals | Clinics (Primary, Secondary & Tertiary) | Ambulatory Services | Rehabilitation Centers | Managed Care Service Providers | Care Homes
Government & Academia
Health Ministries | Industry Associations | Research Institutes | Health Authorities | Accreditation Body | Medical Universities